Looking for a low-cost USB DMX "cable" that'll go the distance and
produce reliable DMX512 data output? The ultraDMX Micro is exactly what
you've been looking for with an internal microcontroller and tough XLR
housing plus Enttec Pro compatibility there are few boxes this interface
doesn't tick. Built-in DMX Decelerator functionality helps get your rig
running smoothly even with the cheapest light fixtures.
The perfect complement for FreeStyler on Windows platform and Chameleon or Lightkey on the Mac.
- A microprocessor controls DMX512 timing - no flicker problems like the "Open" and clones.
- Supported operating systems: Windows, MAC OS, Linux
- DMX512 Transmitter or Receiver
- DMX transmit timing adjustment settings to "fix" issues with non-compliant DMX lighting gear.
- DMX receive rate throttling option to ensure receiving software isn't overloaded with too many frames per second.
- 3-pin XLR Female connector
- Tough metal housing with attached USB cable (note that the cable may be white or black due to manufacturing variations)
- No external power supply required
- Internal double buffered DMX512 streams resulting in zero lost frames
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB Pro, using same standard FTDI drivers
- Configuration utility (Windows only)