Compact and robust this single universe Ethernet DMX512 node suits a wide range of applications. With power supplied via a USB-C socket many power source options exist since almost any USB port or USB charger/power supply will work just fine including USB ports on many wireless routers. Both DMX512 Output and DMX512 Input functions are supported along with E1.20 RDM (forthcoming firmware update).
Supporting both Art-Net and sACN the eDMX1 MAX is ideal for your single universe Luminair controlled rig right through to complex distributed high universe count applications.
- Tough aluminum enclosure
- Power input via USB-C
- USB DMX functionality in addition to Network ArtNet/sACN
- 1x DMX512 OUT or DMX512 IN non-isolated
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options
- sACN Priority takeover for multi-tier controller arrangements
- Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 + sACN/E1.31 protocol support including universe synchronization
- Static or DHCP IPv4 networking